P.S. Free & New SC-400 dumps are available on Google Drive shared by VCEEngine: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WaNtbPKYzPzG14XisLPJNpEZDoBoashh
Full refund is available if you fail to pass the exam in your first attempt after buying SC-400 exam bootcamp from us, and we will refund your money, In addition, SC-400 exam dumps contain both questions and answers, and it’s convenient for you to check the answers after practicing. SC-400 exam botcamp cover most of the knowledge points of the exam, and you can master the major knowledge points as well as improve your professional ability in the process of training. We have online and offline chat service for SC-400 Exam Dumps, and if you have any questions, you can consult us.
For more information about the Microsoft SC-400 Exam visit the following reference link:
Microsoft SC-400 Exam Reference link
Trustworthy Exam SC-400 Simulations & Leader in Qualification Exams & Valid SC-400: Microsoft Information Protection Administrator
As the leader in this career, we always adhere to the principle of “mutual development and benefit”, and we believe our SC-400 practice materials can give you a timely and effective helping hand whenever you need in the process of learning. With our SC-400 exam questions for 20 to 30 hours, you will find that you can pass the exam with confidence. Tens of thousands of our customers have tested that our pass rate of the SC-400 study braindumps is high as 98% to 100%, which is unmatched on the market!
What is the salary of a Microsoft SC-400 certified professional?
The Average salary of different countries of Microsoft SC-400 certified professional
- India - 10606725 INR
- UK - 105137 Pounds
- United States - $141000 USD
The Fundamentals of Microsoft SC-400 Certification
With the end of days looming over us, as the new Microsoft Information Protection Administrator Certification (Microsoft SC-400) quickly approaches, many have wondered if it is even worth getting certified in the first place. After all, most of us at this point feel we can barely keep up with scrambling to get enough points for our current certifications. The following discussion will help you make an informed decision about whether or not you should pursue this certification and what you can expect from it. First things first, let's talk about what this certification is and is not. The Microsoft Information Protection Administrator Certification (Microsoft SC-400) is a vendor neutral certification and focuses on enterprise data protection technologies, including those that are part of Microsoft's Enterprise Mobility Suite and other products such as Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory. This certification aims to validate your knowledge of core information protection concepts and technologies. By “core,” we mean the types of security technologies that control access to information by users and applications, regardless of the platform they are running on.
Microsoft Information Protection Administrator Sample Questions (Q13-Q18):
NEW QUESTION # 13
You create a data loss prevention (DLP) policy. The Advanced DLP rules page is shown in the Rules exhibit.
The Review your settings page is shown in the review exhibit.
You need to review the potential impact of enabling the policy without applying the actions.
What should you do?
- A. Edit the policy, and then select I'd like to test it out first.
- B. Edit the policy, remove all the actions in DLP rule 1, and select I'd like to test it out first.
- C. Edit the policy, remove all the actions in DLP rule 1, and select Yes, turn it on right away.
- D. Edit the policy, remove the Restrict access to the content and Send incident report to Administrator actions,
and then select Yes, turn it on right away.
NEW QUESTION # 14
You need to meet the technical requirements for the confidential documents.
What should you created first, and what should you use for the detection method? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION # 15
You need to recommend a solution to configuration the Microsoft 365 Records management settings by using the CSV file must meet the compliance requirements.
What should you recommend?
- A. Use a PowerShell command that pipes the import csv cmdlet to the New-RetentionPolicy cmdlet.
- B. Use a PowerShell command that pipes the import-csv cmdlet to the New-Label cmdlet.
- C. From the Microsoft 365 compliance center, import the CSV file to a file plan.
- D. Use EdmUploadAgent.exe to upload a hash of the CSV to a datastore.
NEW QUESTION # 16
You have a Microsoft 365 E5 tenant that uses a domain named contoso.com.
A user named User1 sends link-based, branded emails that are encrypted by using Microsoft Office 365 Advanced Message Encryption to the recipients shown in the following table.
For which recipients can User1 revoke the emails?
- A. Recipient1 only
- B. Recipient3 and Recipient4 only
- C. Recipient1, Recipient2, Recipient3, and Recipient4
- D. Recipient4 only
- E. Recipient1 and Recipient2 only
NEW QUESTION # 17
You need to recommend a solution that meets the compliance requirements for viewing DLP tooltip
What should you recommend?
- A. Configure a Microsoft Power Automate workflow to route DLP notification emails to the compliance
- B. Instruct the compliance department users to review the DLP incidents report.
- C. Instruct the compliance department users to review the False positive and override report.
- D. Configure an Azure logic app to route DLP notification emails to the compliance department.
NEW QUESTION # 18
Latest Braindumps SC-400 Ebook: https://www.vceengine.com/SC-400-vce-test-engine.html
DOWNLOAD the newest VCEEngine SC-400 PDF dumps from Cloud Storage for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WaNtbPKYzPzG14XisLPJNpEZDoBoashh